Contenuto della Pagina
Regulations and opening times
Before accessing the study-room, users should follow the following procedure:
- Exhibit a valid document to reception and collect the visitors' badge, which must be dworn and visible at all times.
- Leave purses, bags and other personal belongings in the appropriate containers, which can be found close to the reception office; users will be asked to keep the key of their container.
- Sign the Archive's visitors' book.
- Fill in a form to record name and address, the object of study and aim of research.
- Determine, through an interview with the reference filing clerk or other archive assistants, the theme of study and the coordinates of the research.
Request for documents
- Users are free to refer to archive tools and request the available documents.
- Requests for documents or parts of them which are being restored, exhibited, taken stock of or in precarious conditions, cannot be met.
- Before consulting documents, users will need to fill in a request form, provided by the office workers.
- Users can consult papers, drawings and particularly fragile documents only if assisted by the Archive operators.
Archive document photography is permitted, provided users fill in the appropriate request form; after being granted the necessary permission, they are free to take photographs using their own equipment and assisted by the Archive operators.
Appropriate behaviour in the study-room
It is absolutely forbidden to:
- Smoke, eat or drink, speak in a raised voice;
- Take photos or film shots of any kind without permission;
- Enter the administration offices unescorted by authorized personnel.
The study-room is open to all from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 1 pm.
Users may not remain in the Archive offices after 1 pm.